Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My City is very Safe



Crime is something that is against the law and hurts people. Nobody likes crime and everybody wants to live in peace. However, some people do commit crimes because perhaps they have some problems or do not have money. I was quite scared before I came to Canada.

There are a lot of crimes over the world, but I am so happy because my city is very safe. Our government would punish anyone who makes a crime even if it's just drink alcohol on the street, so I can go anywhere at any time without fear.

In my opinion, my city is safer than here because our governments' rules are taken from Holy-Quran which judge fairly in everything. I also feel comfortable in Calgary, I didn’t face any crime so far, but I'd better not go out alone and if the place damage I'll carry gun or don't take valuables with me.

6 comments:

  1. We sometimes have problems with drunk people committing crimes here. However, it usually involves people they know (not strangers), so you should be safe here.

    Corrections: "Our government would punish anyone who commits a crime, even if it's just drinking alcohol on the street." "...I'll carry a gun or not take valuables with me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is good your city is safe because my city is dangerous :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true that the Koran has strong judgments
    but The Koran is the only who saves the world in safety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh good ideas about punishments ,(but I'm scared loool when i saw your picture these women is very beautifull and they are criminals) lool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeef ...thanks for advice
    Ahmed... I agree with you
    Alma ..you have to visit my city
    Akoua ...I'm so happy because you scared lol lol

    ReplyDelete