Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MAN & WOMAN




Men and women have physiological differences. In addition, there are some
languages between gender variation. I believe man and woman have different
 such as idea, think, and body language.

Men have special ways think totally different then women. For example, I came
Here to Canada with my brother and this was my first time to travel with him. On
The other hand, many people when they traveled they do not know about direction.
However, I found this difficult situation to understand my brother because he did
Not like to ask any person where we can find supermarket or school. I asked him
Many times to explain why you do not like to ask people. We lose our time to find
The correct direction.

In my opinion, men do not like to talk. When I called my brother I always like to tell
him everything. However, he opposite than me he does not like to talk.   
In fact, men have special ways when they talk. For instance, I always see my
brother when he talks with his friends he used strange words I think when I said to
my friends they will get angry in this status.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you your problems like mine with my husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why men never ask someone. They'd rather waste time in trying to figure out where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOLBY, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU CAN ASK ME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, Monira i agree with you some men don't like to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good. Excellent use of your personal experience.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I agree with you.However, maybe your brother want to ask but he con't speak English well for that he didn't like to ask. (لازم ادافع عن خويي هههههه) LoooL

    ReplyDelete