Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mountaineering

         

        Mountaineering or mountain climbing is my hobby. I like to do this sport I feel
 exciting. In my citythere is a lot of mountain , but before three years I tried with my
 brother. I was a feeling scared. He was encouraging me to climbing a mountain. I felt
 so scary and I said to myself how I canclimbed these mountains. My brother started
 to climbed and I saw him I thought I was easy. I looked at high mountain I felt dizzy.
At the same time, my brother was in mountain middle and he said to me try you will
enjoy. So I decided to start and then I have difficulty for me to continued to the
summit. Although I felt afraid, but I arrived at the top of mountain.  It was a nice
 experience for me because  I challenge myself  After that I saw gondola was 
 interesting. However, I did not want to try. All my family asked me to ride with them.
I did like I closed my eyes all the time. I told them this last time to ride gondola.

2 comments: